NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Thursday, January 8, 2015



LATEST REVIEWS ON AMAZON





5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BOOK!!January 7, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Luck of the Irish: Complete Edition (Kindle Edition)
WOW!!! I read the whole book in 24 hours. It was so good I had the hardest time putting it down. The story takes place in Ireland & has such great detail it's like being there. Declan & Keira have such a great story: it includes meeting your soul mate, travel, friends, family, love, kidnapping, murder, romance & more love. I would recommend Luck of the Irish to anyone who loves a good romantic love store with twists & turns but a happy ending. I was provided with a free copy of this book so I could give an honest review.


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Luck of the Irish by: Liz Gavin A 5* Must Read!!!!January 4, 2015
By 



This review is from: Luck of the Irish: Complete Edition (Kindle Edition)
WELL!!!! When I first started reading this book I had a hard time staying with it. BUT the further I read the more captivated I became. With strong characters, Kiera and Declan, their story started slow but finally got up and running. The more I read ( thank goodness I didn't stop) the more I wanted to read. Set in Ireland with believable descriptions of buildings, landscape and people that just added to the storyline. I read other reviews and some I found most agreeable.

This book has everything in it, sweet romance - an alpha male - suspense - murder - erotica , did I mention everything!!

Kiera sets out to live a dream after listening to her grandfather's tales of the homeland. Working and saving she was also going to get to see her favorite group UT performing in their hometown. Sadly the concert was cancelled but that led her to Declan. I won't post spoilers but if you enjoy reading any genre you'll love this book. Liz Gavin has a most sensational imagination and spares none on this story. This is the first of her work that I've read but I can't wait to devour more.

I was provided with a free copy of this book so I could give an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment