NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Thursday, September 11, 2014

HER BEST MATCH
A REVIEW


I like to keep an open mind and read different types of books but I have my favorites. They are not romantic comedies but I don’t rate my reviews according to personal preferences. I evaluate the book’s quality in spite of my personal preferences. I think that is the least I can do.

Having said that, I must confess I enjoyed ‘Her Best Match’ much more than I thought I would. Tami’s a talented writer who takes you to a pleasant ride in her fairy-tale kind of story. If you enjoyed Cinderella as a child, and keep searching for Prince Charming in your ‘book boyfriends’, you’ll love this book.

Finally, I’d like to explain my 4-star rating. Although I enjoyed the book very much, and I understand it’s supposed to be an unrealistic story, I found some elements of it a bit exaggerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment